5 Simple Steps to your dream home.
- We understand you're preferences and requirements for your dream home over a call or a site visit.
- Once you're requirements are noted down, we will assist you with the construction costs (no hidden costs).
- You will receive a BASIC ESTIMATE to plan your dream home.
- Once you have reviewed the estimate, you will now make an advance payment of 2.5% of the estimate to start the design process.
- You're requirements will be translated into Vaastu compliant 2D plans.
- We will also provide you with 3D realistic front elevation of the house based on your design preferences.
- You are now free to continue with us or exit.
- In case you are happy & satisfied with us, we move to the next stage.
- We now give you a breakup of costs with all the inclusions based on the finalized house design.
- On reviewing the estimate, we proceed to signing construction agreement.
- We then, Sanction and schedule the work plan for construction activities.
- There will be complete transparency from day 1 on all costs.
- We have an in-house team of consultants & labor to deliver your project in time.
- We adhere and satisfy all building standards, bye laws & ensure quality construction.
- A detailed schedule of works with drawings will be provided on site to start the construction.
- Your project manager will take care of all the site activities, right from material handling, quality & inspection to updating you about the progress.
- We will schedule meetings with you at different construction phases with your project progress reports.
- There will be regular site visits by our Architects, MEP, and Structural Consultant along with our project manager.
- You will be assisted by our Architect for all your material selections like windows, flooring, bathroom fitting, marble, granite, etc.
- We will make sure your home is inspected thoroughly before handover.
- We will ensure all post-construction approvals for your dream home are in place, and handed over to you before you move in.
- We also help with Interior Design services, if required by the client. Click here to know more.
- You can now experience the joy of being in a Aalekh constructed home.
One Stop Solution
(Architects, Structural, Electrical,
Plumbing, Interiors - All in house teams)
100% Vaastu Compliant*
Explore our Homes & Designs!
Not at all. This service works for you even if your renovation is limited to a specific room or area of the house.
Our Project manager would be your single point of contact for all queries and concerns that you may have. He will be the one to lead the entire project and keep you informed about the progress.
No. Our Project Manager is the custodian of your site and he will visit the site and also ensure that you get regular updates about how the work is progressing. The PM is your go-to person in case of any concerns or queries.